200 CM-Kasurbeing operated by Revgreen Pakistan till date
This plant was installed in a poultry farm near Kasur City of Punjab in 2010. The farm had 6 controlled sheds each having 30,000 chicks. The waste coming out of the sheds was fed to the biogas plant. Two digesters were built in brick super structure each with capacity of 100 Cubic Meter. The raw gas was collected in floating drums fabricated out of G.I Steel sheet. The drums were coated with hot bitumen for rust proofing.
Once the waste is fermented the slurry coming out of the digesters was used as manure in the fields. This gave added benefit to the owners of the biogas plant.
- Plant Capacity: 200 Cubic Meters
- No of Digesters: 2 X 100 Cubic Meter
- Feedstock: Poultry Waste
- Biogas Yield: 150 Meter Cube/Day
- Biogas Purification: 2 Water Scrubbing Columns
- Utilization: 70 KVA dual Fuel Generator & Heating