700 CM Sheikhupura-Faisalabad Roadbeing operated by Revgreen Pakistan till date
This plant was installed in spinning mills located at Feroze Watoowan in 2012. This was a pilot project with aim to produce biogas for electricity production. The feedstock was procured from different sources locally.
The core of the plant was a 700 cubic meter digester that was concrete super the plant and was fed on daily basis to get maximum yield from the plant. The raw gas was collected in floating drum fabricated out of G.I Steel sheet. The drum was coated with hot bitumen for rust proofing.
Revgreen Pakistan operated this plant for 6 months and operated a 75 KVA generator for 12 hours daily.
- Plant Capacity: 700 Cubic Meters
- No of Digesters: 1 X 700 Cubic Meter
- Feedstock: Cow Dung, Grass, Vegetable waste etc.
- Biogas Yield: 500 Meter Cube/Day
- Biogas Purification: 2 Water Scrubbing Columns
- Utilization: 75 KVA Gas Generator