200 CM – Islamabadbeing operated by Revgreen Pakistan till date
This is one of the latest plant installed by Revgreen Pakistan. This 200 Cubic Meter biogas plant is the latest project installed by Revgreen Pakistan and the first one to be installed in Capital of Pakistan. The farm owners believed in modern dairy farming and from the day one the biogas plant was on top in the priority list.
Revgreen was the obvious choice as it is the most experienced company in Pakistan indigenously working on the technology.
The plant installed is utilizing biogas both for heating & power generation for the dairy farm. The slurry coming out of the digester is also being used as Organic Manure for the vegetable farming.
- Plant Capacity: 200 Cubic Meters
- No of Digesters: 1
- Feedstock: Cow Dung & farm waste etc.
- Biogas Yield: 100 Meter Cube/Day
- Biogas Purification: Activated Carbon
- Utilization: Heating & Power Generation